Management and Computing Applied to Business
Business success depends on technology and innovation. It allows to optimise technologies in the different areas of management, leading to better decision-making.
The ISPGAYA Higher Technician course in Management and Computing Applied to Business provides markedly practical and experimental training, based on the theoretical knowledge required for professional practice.
It is not enough for companies, to have human resources with strong skills in information and communication technologies if they do not have knowledge of their functioning, of management concepts, of the needs of organisations.
Professionals need to understand the organisational reality, master the best management practices in order to leverage technologies for business growth.
- Define the necessary information technologies by functional areas of the organisation;
- Define, implement and evaluate the automation of business processes;
- Design a strategy for incorporating information technologies into the business;
- Evaluate emerging information technologies applicable to management;
- Make the most of computer applications in support of the decision process;
- Prepare information to support the preparation of management opinions and reports;
- Support users in handling computer applications.
- Take part in the management of the organisation in the different functional areas;
EQF Level 5
With the aim of permanently monitoring the employment situation, ISPGAYA, through its Quality Observatory, maintains regular contact with its graduates.
The InfoCursos Portal of the Directorate-General for Education and Science Statistics (DGEEC) also presents data and statistics on the employability of the course.
Never stop learning
Come be part of the next generation of entrepreneurs and leaders, join us!
Live a challenging, enriching and motivating experience.