Electronics and Industrial Automation
Benefit from a world of opportunities in the field of electronics and automation. Develop skills in electrical installations and industrial automation systems.
The Higher Technician course in Electronics and Industrial Automation at ISPGAYA provides markedly practical and experimental training, based on the theoretical knowledge required for professional practice.
This course aims to train professionals in the field of electronics and automation technologies, with the skills required by professional practice in the field of automation and control, who must be able to direct projects, communicate clearly and effectively, work as a team and guide multidisciplinary teams, to adapt to changes and to learn autonomously throughout life.
These professionals will be qualified with broad and solid training that prepares them to direct and carry out the planning and technical management tasks of industrial automation systems of medium complexity; programming of microcontrollers and programmable automata; design and implementation of electronic power converters; assembly of electrical panels for industrial equipment; installation and maintenance of compressed air networks; analysis, selection and use of industrial process measurement and control equipment, in addition to the preparation of technical documentation and related reports.
- Analysis, selection and use of industrial process measurement and control equipment;
- Assembly of electrical panels for industrial equipment;
- Completion of technical documentation and preparation of technical reports;
- Design and implementation of electronic power converters;
- Installation and maintenance of compressed air networks;
- Planning and technical management of industrial automation systems of medium complexity;
- Programming of microcontrollers and programmable automata;
EQF Level 5
With the aim of permanently monitoring the employment situation, ISPGAYA, through its Quality Observatory, maintains regular contact with its graduates.
The InfoCursos Portal of the Directorate-General for Education and Science Statistics (DGEEC) also presents data and statistics on the employability of the course.
Never stop learning
Come be part of the next generation of entrepreneurs and leaders, join us!
Live a challenging, enriching and motivating experience.