Contribute to the growth and positive impact of tourism. Help promote regions through tourist itineraries, event promotions and cultural animation.
The ISPGAYA Higher Technician in Tourism Management course provides markedly practical and experimental training, based on the theoretical knowledge required for professional practice, enabling companies in the region to incorporate new professionals, and the qualification of their employees, allowing them to adopt more professional, efficient and sustainable management.
The Tourism Management Technician develops, promotes and markets diversified tourist products and services in the fields of leisure, culture, health, the environment and business. It performs duties in a public and private business environment, within the scope of collaboration, support and development of projects in the area of interpretation and communication, namely in cultural heritage and health and wellness tourism, entertainment and cultural events, as well as in activities of internationalisation of tourist products.
- Carry out the administrative organisation of the company, planning and organising its activities considering the specific legislation of the industry;
- Coordinate specialised services, namely within the scope of hotel activity, commercial area, public relations, entertainment and travel agencies;
- Coordinate the operationalisation and commercialisation of tourist products and destinations;
- Define methodologies, organise, monitor and control the holding of events, conferences, entertainment programmes and special programmes for groups;
- Define, implement and evaluate a company’s marketing plan;
- Design and promote special incentive programmes for organisations (“packages” and made-to-measure);
- Design tourism products and services and promoting their sale to individual customers and international organisations;
- Identify and coordinate leisure and entertainment activities depending on market segments, time of year and available resources;
- Promote, coordinate, guide tourist activities and events in health and wellness tourism structures;
- Schedule and coordinate activities and special events in heritage structures, depending on available resources;
- Supervise the necessary steps to ensure all documentation relating to tourist services;
EQF Level 5
With the aim of permanently monitoring the employment situation, ISPGAYA, through its Quality Observatory, maintains regular contact with its graduates.
The InfoCursos Portal of the Directorate-General for Education and Science Statistics (DGEEC) also presents data and statistics on the employability of the course.
Never stop learning
Come be part of the next generation of entrepreneurs and leaders, join us!
Live a challenging, enriching and motivating experience.