Technologies and Programming of Information Systems
Come take your first steps in the world of programming, discover the power of information systems and quickly become a versatile professional in the area.
The Higher Technician course in Information Systems Technologies and Programming at ISPGAYA provides markedly practical and experimental training, based on the theoretical knowledge required for professional practice.
This course aims to train professionals in the area of information and communication technologies, with the skills required for professional practice in the field of Informatics, who must be able to direct projects, communicate clearly and effectively, work in a team and guide multidisciplinary teams, to adapt to changes and to learn autonomously throughout life. These professionals will be qualified with broad and solid training that prepares them to direct and carry out all the tasks of the life cycle of computer applications and information systems, oriented to the direct monitoring of their conception and design, development, production, quality, maintenance and administration.
Senior Technicians in Information Systems Technologies and Programming develop their activities with their own autonomy, capable of adapting to various professional challenges, applying their scientific knowledge and the methods and techniques specific to their specialty.
They will be prepared to learn and use techniques and tools in the field of IT, current and future. This versatility makes them especially valid in organisations where permanent innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit are required. They will also be able to take tasks of technical responsibility, and contribute to the management of information and knowledge.
- Conceive, design and develop applications for desktop, web and mobile devices;
- Configure development environments for information systems;
- Contact with customers to gather requirements and monitor the development of projects;
- Design and develop systems, applications and services in an integrated manner;
- Design, implement and manage databases integrated into applications and services;
- Develop and manage web content and institutional websites.
- Manage projects and coordinate software development teams;
- Plan and implement systems integration in an organisation;
- Prevent, audit and suppress security flaws in servers, applications and services;
EQF Level 5
With the aim of permanently monitoring the employment situation, ISPGAYA, through its Quality Observatory, maintains regular contact with its graduates.
The InfoCursos Portal of the Directorate-General for Education and Science Statistics (DGEEC) also presents data and statistics on the employability of the course.
Never stop learning
Come be part of the next generation of entrepreneurs and leaders, join us!
Live a challenging, enriching and motivating experience.