Change of Institution/Course Pair
Students who have previously attended or attend higher education courses.
Who Can Apply
Students who have previously attended or are currently attending higher education courses in Portugal or abroad can apply for these schemes.
Ranking criteria used:
1st – Number of subjects approved in the course of origin, and the ranking, in the case of foreign applicants with a completed course, must consider the final grade of the course;
2nd – Simple arithmetic average of the subjects taken in the original course;
3rd – Age.
- Online application on the page;
- Application (ISPGAYA model);
- Certificate of enrolment in a Portuguese or foreign higher education institution and course;
- Certificate of completion of Secondary Education or legally equivalent qualification;
- ENES form or equivalent document;
- Production of the identification document.
|Action||1.ª Phase||2.ª Phase||3.ª Phase|
|Delivery of Requirements||08/05/2023 to 18/08/2023||21/08/2023 to 15/09/2023|
|Posting of the Notice of Contest||21/08/2023||18/09/2023|
|Enrolment||21/08/2023 to 04/09/2023||18/09/2023 to 02/10/2023|
|Internal course change||125 €|
|Enrolment** (semestrial)||120 €|
|Enrolment*** (semestrial)||180 €|
|Monthly tuition fee||290 €|
**Joining the payment of tuition fees by direct debit
***Without joining the payment of tuition fees by direct debit
Never stop learning
Come be part of the next generation of entrepreneurs and leaders, join us!
Live a challenging, enriching and motivating experience.